Spring Events in Hawaii
Bummed about Summer ending? Don't be! There's a ton of events to attend on the Island this Spring. Here are a few events we thought you'd enjoy:
- Oktoberfest Sept 23rd at Kuilima Point - Enjoy German music, German food, and handcrafted beer at Turtle Bay Resort!
- 65th Annual Aloha Festival on Sept 23 & 30th, 2017 - The largest block party held on Kalakaua Ave! There will be multiple stages for entertainment, food and lei vendors, and there will be Floral Parade from 9am-12pm.
- SOSUPERSAM Concert on Sept 30th at The Republik
- Waikiki International Food Festival on October 7th, 2017
- Art and Flea Halloween Event on Oct 13th at South Shore Market
- Art and Flavors Market on Oct 22nd at Hawaii Kai Retirement Community
- Ja Rule and Ashanti Concert on Nov 18th at Blaisdell Center